To educate students to live with courage and bravery to the highest levels of righteousness and become outstanding contributors to society and to foster global learning through its academic curriculum and diverse school activities.
To produce intellectually illumined, socially upright and spiritually enlightened children by imparting Enlightenment through Academics, Empowerment through Technology, Enrichment through Spiritual Education, Excellence in Sports, Enhancing Social Skills, Empathy towards Mankind and above all Eco-Friendly Approach.
Emphasis on Moral Values has always been a cornerstone of GNIPS’s ideologies. The school seeks to inculcate a series of Indian values amongst its students. From the early childhood to adolescence, students are made to bloom under a niche of responsibilities.
• Nurture the child’s mind, body and spirit through holistic approach.
• Teachers are at their best when they are given free hands to adopt creative ways to make children learn the world around them.
• We believe that each teacher should follow holistic educational leaders whose techniques support our mission.
OUR PEDAGOGICAL VISION:
• As change is the law of nature, the Management of the School is dedicated towards ensuring that the curriculum, teaching methodologies and the infrastructure are upgraded and are kept up to date, to keep pace with the rapid changes taking place in the education field.
• We believe in having hands on tools, latest computer systems and programs, to support the basic efforts of integrating the curriculum and technology to inspire a collaborative learning community that can effectively find, evaluate, use and create content.
OUR TEACHING LEARNING APPROACH:
• Incorporate ICT as a relevant tool.
• Plan in teams using mandated curriculum documents.
• Cultivate positive learning dispositions in all students.
• Teach thinking and learning skills explicitly